Wednesday 6 January 2010

WINTER WONDERLAND URG!!!!!!!!

I must say the snow looks beautiful but it is cold, cold, cold out there. All the buses have stopped, the roads are icy and the kids are off school, so it's shedfull of snowballs. Luckily enough the little darlings must have tired themselves out and are still in bed at the moment.

I have not been to work for 2 days and I am not cheering. I worry about the old people. They are the real sufferers in this, not all admittedly but those who cannot get out or who have no close family if any.

How quickly this country falls to peices when we get a heavy snowfall. I used to live in Germany and they had very heavy falls and they had to clear their paths and fronts by 7.30am. The roads were always cleared by snowploughs and everybody moving. Perhaps we need more snowploughs.

The sun is shinning and hopefully that will ease things. Watch this space!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment