Saturday 2 January 2010

Welcome to 2010

Well the new decade has started but I find it so hard to believe that it has come around so fast.
I visited my great friend in her cottage before Christmas and I can understand the thirst for her new lifestyle. It is so contageous!
So taking inspriation from her and her blog, I have decided on a few things for 2010.

1: There is a real need for both of us to loose weight, so we will begin the GL diet soon. Also I intend to start my exercising again. This is very important for my health.

2: I am buying into making my own bread, so the bread maker will be coming out this week and I will start with lovely home made grannery bread.

3: I'm not sure where to put this but here will be fine. I used to do a lot of art work so I intend to get back into the habit. This is important to me but I need to motivate myself. Perhaps that should go at NO 1?????

4: I am going to look at decluttering which will be hard work. I have so much rubbish. However, not to worry, this can go on ebay and some of the funds can go to Age Concern who I work for.
I think that will do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment