Saturday 1 January 2011

2010 - 2011

Well 2010 has passed and I can't say that I am sad.

My health has been bad and my husband has been diagnosed with cancer. To add further to that we lost our beloved Jimmy from cancer. Needless to say I will not miss 2010.

Enter 2011

This year I am going to continue with the veg growing and am looking forward to planting out my potatoes, green beans, carrots and tomatoes. I had a lovely crop last year and want to do that again. I may even try cucumbers and perhaps fruit.

At the moment I have winter onions and garlic in and they seem to have survived the winter snow & frost but not my winter potatoes.

I have learnt from my mistakes and do not intend to make the same mistakes again.

I also intend to get fitter. I have ate too many chocolates this christmas and once they are all gone, the change of eating habits will happen again. I try not to do diets as they are faddy but to portion control what I am eating. I don't deny myself but just whatch what and how much I am eating.

So I look forward to 2011 and will do my best

I hope you all have a great new year and learn to live each day as if it were your last, with enthusiasm and energy .

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, lets hope 2011 is a better year all round for everyone :)
    Glad to see you posting on your blog again and look forward to seeing posts about your veggie successes this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog - happy to have found you xx

    ReplyDelete