Tuesday 30 March 2010

St Patricks Day in Dublin

I haven't managed to do anything crafty for the last few weeks but you find this interesting?


We went to Dublin to see the St Patricks Day parade and came across something that may be of interest to all chicken keepers. Firstly we came across these giant eggs being chased by chefs who were the worst for wear.



But I think that the eggs were getting the better of the chefs as they chased the chefs rather than the other way around.


This was followed by a group of ladies with huge feathers, who teased the audience with them.

And they were followed by the biggest CHICKEN I have ever seen. You could get some frugal meals with this big bird......

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant, I love the giant chicken in the last photo - wonder what that would look like sitting in my front garden? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should imagine you'd need extra strong roosts lol and perhaps you'd need to move next door when Del Boy mark 2 moves in. There won't be room for you and OH:)

    ReplyDelete